A U.K based Beauty Blog created by a makeup enthusiast.

Monday, 18 January 2016

Goodies From Cath Kidston Sale


Everyone loves a bit of Cath Kidston merchandise don't they! The floral loving entrepreneur has created some of the most stunning, eye catching, floral and polka dot designs with endless new patterns introduced every season. These creations will enable to brighten the foulest of moods and in recent years, they have accomplished quite a cult following here in the UK. 






I don't think there's ever been a time when one doesn't need a new bag! Even though, I have more than enough of her designs.

Last Summer:
I initially discovered this one last Summer whilst shopping at Westfield, Stratford in east London, (yes, there again!) during a visit to one of her enticing stores. Unluckily, that visit was to leave me empty handed as I'd already blown my budget - Oops!



Months later, the small grab tote, featured in the post Christmas sales online, reducing from £38.00- £26.00, so this time they'd be no excuse not to buy. Her website is Cath Kidston.com

The design and style was what first attracted me to this bag, as being mid size, (even though it's called small) was large enough to carry my worldly goods. The length of handles was spot on for resting on my arm and also made it easily accessible for that all important grab! 

Size: 13.5 x 23.5 x 29.5 cm Strap: 44 cm


I love the Black Garden Rose design as this would go with most items in my wardrobe. The bag also measured the perfect width which was ideal to fit snugly in my bicycle basket. 


The purse attachment is an excellent and extremely handy accessory, for carrying tissues, store card holders, makeup or any bits and bobs really. The clip part proved to be very useful as a key fob, to attach my keys to, which prevents me spending half an hour, standing outside the front door, rummaging around for those blasted keys! 


I love the cute daisy interior lining and there is also inside a zipped side pocket for storing your purse or small valuables. The press stud close gave it an unusual look to the usual traditional zip, although I would've preferred the zip. 


More shopping!:
The kids nagged me to take them on a trip to Norwich, so they could spend some of their Christmas money; fortunately for me, this where my nearest Cath Kidston store is based.

These pencil cases was purchased by my daughter as she was looking for something bright and cheerful to store her school essentials. She paid £3 for the Blue Field Rose design and £6 for the Red Spray Flower print.
  She enjoys utilizing the blue one for storing her pens and pencils which is slim enough to fit in the inside pocket of her blazer. She says this prevents her wasting time looking for a pencil case in her bag, I think she has a point!
  The red one is used for colouring pencils and other items and is stored in her rucksack. 
She's becoming a bit of Cath Kidston fan herself and she is only 12! 


On Boxing Day, I had dropped and broken one of my beloved mugs. So, what does one do? I buy 2! The Kitty design on the right is right up my street as I love cats. I have always loved the Blue Provence Rose design so grabbed that one quick! These were £5.50 each.

If out of stock:
In the past, I have often found some sale items to be out of stock online one minute for then to be back. So do check back regularly. 

Do you love Cath Kidston?


                                                                   Toni xo



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one, I really do appreciate it! Don't forget to leave a link of your blog so I can come and view yours. However, this is not an invitation to spam!

Apart from Instagram and Twitter, you can also follow me on my Facebook page Sheer Gloss Beauty Blog.

© Sheer Gloss | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig