A U.K based Beauty Blog created by a makeup enthusiast.

Friday, 29 January 2016

Storage Solutions For Your Cosmetics



                         
                         
   

Now, this is something that could be very useful!

I know this would never be large enough to store my ever increasing makeup collection (I have drawers for those) but think this is fantastic for housing my makeup brushes, so my tools are always at hand. I have also stored a few other skincare essentials as well.






For a while, I'd been storing my brushes in the Pinterest favourites: the skurar plant pots from IKEA, which are really pretty. As, much as I loved them, the amount of pots I had ended up looking rather untidy and cluttered. Luckily, I found my latest discovery at my local Homebase store - £19.99. 

It measures: 38cm x 10cm x 16cm

The storage comes with 13 individual compartments, deep enough to hold your brushes and also contains 3 very handy little drawers; superb for storing hair grips and bands, cotton wool and buds, tweezers, anything you wish.

I think this is so much tidier than what I had before and it looks great too! 


What do you think? 



                                                             Toni X 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one, I really do appreciate it! Don't forget to leave a link of your blog so I can come and view yours. However, this is not an invitation to spam!

Apart from Instagram and Twitter, you can also follow me on my Facebook page Sheer Gloss Beauty Blog.

© Sheer Gloss | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig