A U.K based Beauty Blog created by a makeup enthusiast.

Friday, 6 January 2017

Boxing Day Beauty Buys

boxing day beauty buys

 Hey everyone!

These buys very nearly didn't happen! For the last few years, I've learnt to wait until the Boxing day mark downs start, when Boots generally price all their Christmas gifts to half-price, including their Soap & Glory range. I generally only buy the minis, as they are great for packing as they don't take up much room, making it ideal for travelling and for short stopovers. But this year, I really couldn't be bothered! It was too cold to leave the house and venture into town, plus, I received quite a few beauty bits at Christmas and didn't really feel the need to buy anything.



So, I decided to have a browse on the Boots website (bad idea!) just to see if there was anything worth having had gone down in price from Soap & Glory. Then I discovered the Blushing Babe Set from Benefit was on offer, which I'd was eyeing up quite a lot before Christmas and at the same time as discovering the one from Becca, Blushed with Light Palette which I bought. Then I thought "If I placed an order, I would be able to pick it up at my local Boots Chemist" which is just 10 mins down the road.


The Soap & Glory Set Simply The Zest gift set comprised of four mini size body care products from their Sugar Crush range, scented with that gorgeous burst of lime zest that I absolutely love! I have several of their Hand Food hand creams but never tried this lime zest fragrance which I didn't realised until I got it. It also came with a shower scrunchy? (not sure what you call these things!) to wash with. This was originally £10, I got it in the sale for £5.


soap & glory simply the zest

I thought the Blushin' Babe set by Benefit was a really excellent buy for around £19, down from £29.50 as I've never owned any of their blushers before but always wanted to try Coralista and Rockateur which is in this set. This bargain buy also consists of Sugarbomb and Dandelion blush and also features their cult classic the Hoola Bronzer: a miniature Watts Up Highlighter: with 2 further miniatures of Their Real Mascara and Their Real Push-Up Liner! I think it's safe to say, I'm all blushed out for the year now!


benefit blushin babe blusher set 

benefit blushin babe blusher set

Did you find any Boxing Day buys?



Toni.xoxo






SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Very nice post! I love all suggestions you have posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of that Benefit blush set! Great bargains. I didn't buy anything after Christmas this time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try some products from Becca this year, I feel that their brand really flourished last year! I think I'm the only one who doesnt like the sugar crush set from S&G!
    Charlotte / Charlotte's Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok. I get Sugar Crush isn't for everyone. :) xx

      Delete
  4. I need that set so much as I am a huge Benefit fan! Nice to meet you, I have found you through Catherine's blog, I am a fashion and beauty blogger from Italy. Kisses and hope we can get to know each other better!

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion & beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's a pleasure to meet you too, Vale! Glad you've found me! :) xx

      Delete
  5. This Benefit palette looks so pretty Toni. I also bought Becca Blushed with Light Palette from SpaceNK . It was such a bargain! Great post xx

    Ash | www.mstantrum.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com
    https://www.instagram.com/themakeupaficionado17/
    https://au.pinterest.com/bernadette_95/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brillant buys! I love Soap & Glory and Hand Food is my forever hand Cream! I don't even have to try anything else!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one, I really do appreciate it! Don't forget to leave a link of your blog so I can come and view yours. However, this is not an invitation to spam!

Apart from Instagram and Twitter, you can also follow me on my Facebook page Sheer Gloss Beauty Blog.

© Sheer Gloss | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig