A U.K based Beauty Blog created by a makeup enthusiast.

Monday, 3 April 2017

Charlotte Tilbury | Hot Lips in Super Cindy


Charlotte Tilbury Super Cindy 

I don't know about you, but all this noise about Pillow Talk is enough to send me to sleep! (Terrible joke I know!) Of, course I'm only kidding! It's was the only thing I could think of to open up this post. 




When I first caught sight of Pillow Talk just before Valentines day, I leapt straight onto the CT website to place my order. Then I had a change of heart as I felt the shade just wasn't for me. So, I decided to wait until I could view more shades at one of her counters. But after trying on several looks, I'll be honest, there weren't that many that bowled me over. It's pointless loving the colour in the bullet if it's not going to do anything for my complexion.
So, I nearly walked out with Bitch Perfect again which was the shade I bought last time but was then thwarted by Super Cindy - £24.00, which I think is a knock-out! Don't you agree?


Charlotte Tilbury Super Cindy


The shade Super Cindy is part of Charlotte Tilbury's ever popular Hot Lips range. The shades are based on Charlotte's collaboration with 12 iconic women, each giving them a signature look.

The inspiration behind Super Cindy comes from ex-90's supermodel, Cindy Crawford. Super Cindy is a beautiful warm Nude/Coral that's flattering on any skin tone and versatile enough to take casual  up to the next level. It gives my lips that infamous"my lips but better look"  that I think is so sophisticated, and with Charlotte's synonymous Rose Gold casing, providing all the glamour I'll need. 

The formula provides rich pigmentation that glides on smoothly, giving comfortable wear that's hydrating and super long lasting. It's enriched with Orchid Extract and Voluminising 3D pigments to achieve a cashmere, soft matte lit-from-within look whilst also providing the illusion of fuller lips. Her revolutionary square, angled tip, is cut to mimic the look of a lip brush to help you achieve precise application.

I really love this formula as I did with Bitch Perfect from Charlotte's Kissing range and perhaps next time would like to pick up the shade Queen if it's still available.


Charlotte Tilbury Super Cindy


Have you tried Super Cindy? What are you favourite lip shades from Charlotte Tilbury?




Toni. xoxo





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one, I really do appreciate it! Don't forget to leave a link of your blog so I can come and view yours. However, this is not an invitation to spam!

Apart from Instagram and Twitter, you can also follow me on my Facebook page Sheer Gloss Beauty Blog.

© Sheer Gloss | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig