A U.K based Beauty Blog created by a makeup enthusiast.

Monday, 10 April 2017

Currently Loving For The Shower & Bath


Bath Products featuring Nivea, Liz Earle, Elemis & Soap & Glory 


There was a time when the only shower product I'd have in possession was a "pound jobbie" from the supermarket, which is fine and there is nothing wrong with that, but I was finding I was getting so bored using the same scent day after day and wished I had some added variety to switch things around a little. Plus, it's always nice to have a couple that you can turn to for special occasions or for those pampering moments when you just want to indulge and unwind with something a bit more luxurious! 

Today, I'm sharing with you some that I'm currently enjoying for everyday showering and for relaxing whilst in the bath. 



Nivea Shower Creme & Oil Pearls* 250ml| £1.50

and Shower Silk Mousse* | £2.99 


I don't think there's isn't a bathroom in the country that hasn't featured a shower product from Nivea at one time or another. Apart from being super affordable their range is huge, and what I also love is how they always reinvent their shower products to ensure a more luxurious showing experience. For a quick burst of freshness in the mornings, I've been enjoying one from their new Shower Creme & Oil Pearls range with has a delicate scent of Ylang Ylang and is enriched with argan oil and vitamin E. Another one I've also been using is their Shower Silk Mousse which sees them for the first time branching out into mousse formulas. I'm really loving both of these, especially the mousse formula as this make a nice change to wash with rather than gel/cream types. Both smell lovely but gentle and leaves my skin silky soft, clean and smooth.


Soap & Glory Sugar Crush 500ml | £6.50 


I wanted something in a bigger bottle because I tend to go through the smaller ones far too quickly! This one lasts forever! The fragrance of Sugar Crush is amazing! Although if you're not into strong smells, then this might not be for you as it's quite sweet. Just like their hand food hand cream, it smells of freshly squeezed limes which always invigorates the senses giving me that wide awake feel. It has a light and creamy texture that makes my skin feel so smooth after every wash. I also love that the scent reminds me of Summer too.

Bath Products featuring Nivea, Liz Earle, Elemis & Soap & Glory 


The price of this is normally around £25.00 if purchased direct from Elemis, but from Fragrance Direct it's nearly £10 cheaper! So I added the link as I thought you might appreciate the saving. 

I'm on my last drop of this and would love to try others from their bath range as I love this milky substance as again, it makes a nice change to use something that's different. I know this is labelled as a shower cream but I also like to use this for a luxurious bath treat. The formula contains Milk Proteins, Oat Extract, Camellia Oil, Macademia Seed Oil and Jojoba Seed Oil which really helps my skin feel nourished and soft. This formula is also great to use in the Winter when my skin is especially dry. 




Liz Earle Orange Flower Botanical Shower Wash 500ml | Now only available in 200ml £13.00


I absolutely adore products from Liz Earle and I don't think there isn't anything I've tried I've been disappointed with. Oh my goodness! The scent of this is divine, and always lingers for hours in the bathroom every time I have a bath. This is an amazing body wash, and just like the one from Elemis, I prefer to use this for the bath because the scent is perfect for that ultra relaxing experience after a busy day. This formula comes with a whole host of goodness including 10 natural oils such as Sweet Orange, Lavender, Rosemary and Vitamin E which helps to cleanse and moisturise my skin gently. It contains no sulfates and uses instead natural foaming agents from Bark, Corn and Coconut to prevent the risk of any irritation. Believe it or not, I actually ration this because I don't want to run out - silly I know! Unfortunately, they no longer carry this super 500ml size and now only comes in 200ml. Luckily for me I managed to get this as part of a set that also included one of her fragrances. I really want to try the shampoo next. 

Which products have you been enjoying for the bathroom? Have you been using any of these? 



Toni. Xoxo




Products marked with an (*) were sent to me for review.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one, I really do appreciate it! Don't forget to leave a link of your blog so I can come and view yours. However, this is not an invitation to spam!

Apart from Instagram and Twitter, you can also follow me on my Facebook page Sheer Gloss Beauty Blog.

© Sheer Gloss | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig