A U.K based Beauty Blog created by a makeup enthusiast.

Friday, 19 May 2017

Keep Smiling With Janina Ultra White!* #NATIONALSMILEMONTH


Janina Ultra White Toothpaste National Smile Month 

The smile from my children brings instant happiness - always! But that's not forgetting to ensure they practice good oral hygiene and regular visits to the dentist. So,with that in mind, I thought it was really important to feature this excellent cause - National Smile Month - which is the UK’s largest and longest-running campaign to promote good oral health. Between the 15th May - 15th June, we are encouraged to become more aware of oral health issues such a mouth cancer as well as improve the general health of our teeth. Important cause don't you think?



As people close to me will know, I'm not exactly one for smiling. Not because I'm miserable or anything (ok - sometimes!). It's because I've always been conscious of my teeth. I always wished they looked whiter, and often find myself covering my mouth when I laugh! So, when Teeth Whitening experts Janina contacted me and asked if I would happily try some of their products, I jumped at the chance! Although I share no desire to have teeth as white as Simon Cowell! Haha!

However, moving away from the toothpastes found in the supermarket can feel a little scary at first, because I've often worried that these stronger formulas would be a bit too abrasive for my teeth. But not these ones by Janina! 

Janina products are Hydrogen Peroxide-free, and contains whitening patented Bromaine Complex, which is a combination of natural fruit enzymes from Pineapple and Papaya to safely clean away stains and whiten teeth! 

So, for the past couple of weeks, I've been loving their Ultra Whitening Toothpaste in the Extra Strength*, which is a low abrasion formula that's ideal for everyday use, and already I'm seeing the difference in how my teeth look! The taste is just like any other toothpaste I've used, although this gives me that extra tingling freshness that I like. My teeth look really clean and polished! The whitening aspect will understandably take a little longer than if I was using whitening strips, which they also do, but I can certainly see it's on its way! 

They also do a Teeth Whitning Foam* that's specially formulated for really sensitive teeth. It comes in a portable pump which I found works great for popping in your bag to use as a quick freshen up whilst at the gym. Another thing I love about these is despite living out in the middle of nowhere by the coast, they can be easily accessed from Boots! Prices start from just £10.00.


Have tried any of the Janina Whitening Products? 




Toni. Xoxo



(*) Products featured were sent to me to review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced by anyone or company. 


   



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one, I really do appreciate it! Don't forget to leave a link of your blog so I can come and view yours. However, this is not an invitation to spam!

Apart from Instagram and Twitter, you can also follow me on my Facebook page Sheer Gloss Beauty Blog.

© Sheer Gloss | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig