A U.K based Beauty Blog created by a makeup enthusiast.

Monday, 1 May 2017

Makeup Products I use when I'm up against the clock!


Makeup Prodcuts I Use When I'm Up Against The Clock 

Due to at one time working till very late, my body still hasn't quite adjusted to these new earlier finishes, which means I'm still not turning in till after midnight (but it's getting better). Unfortunately, this means there are mornings where I have very little time getting ready. These are my latest go-to products that I'll use when I'm up against the clock! 





This is the latest base I've loving because it consolidates so many steps into one product, including primer and colour correcting, so not only am I saving time, I'm also saving money too! This is an excellent semi-dewy formula that gives medium coverage that's enough to cover all that's going on underneath fast! It's a dream to apply and blends as easy as pie. The SPF included gives me the added protection needed to prevent my skin from the damage caused from the harmful UV rays, which we know is the biggest cause of ageing. This always gives me a gorgeous, natural, healthy looking complexion that lasts all day. 



Once I've applied the CC Cream with one end of a double-ended brush, I can then flip it over to apply the Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer. Less is more with this one as this highly pigmented formula provides me with good coverage. It's blends smoothly under the eye area without ever settling into my fine lines and wrinkles and it also gives me a really lovely bright awaken glow which has now left me addicted. Due to the glow, I can even skip on highlighter if I wanted to. Again, handy if I'm in a rush. 



One of my favourite all-time powders and one I'll always repurchase. I love how it sets my makeup giving that blurred effect without looking dry or cakey. This is fantastic for my t-zone and for further touch-ups throughout the day. 


This was my first introduction to Too Faced bronzers and soon realised they are definitely worth the hype! Despite being in a rush, I don't want to make the mistake of going overboard and apply too much bronzer. This matte formula from Endless Summer Bronzer helps me achieve that by gradually bringing life back into my complexion by adding warmth without ever looking Orange (this one would also be great for pale skin tones too). 


Makeup Prodcuts I Use When I'm Up Against The Clock 

Makeup Prodcuts I Use When I'm Up Against The Clock 

Mac Veluxe Brow Liner in Deep Dark Brunette | £16.00 - review


When I start to do my eye makeup, for some reason, I always do my brows first. When I'm in a rush, the last thing I want is to end up with brows looking like Gracho Marx (open mouthed emoji face) and this Deep Dark Brunette never fails to give me soft, natural looking brows as it fills in my sparse hairs without looking too harsh. 

Mac Paint Pot in Quite Natural & Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On & On Bronze - review & swatches 


These cream shadows are fab for creating instant colour from your finger tips. I apply Quite Natural first all over the lid before also applying below the lower lash line using my Blank Canvas Pencil Brush.which is fantastic for achieving a smoky eye. Then for a touch of shimmer (my love for shimmers is well documented on here) I add On & On Bronze on top of Quite Natural to help complete the look.



L'Oreal False Lash Sculpt Mascara | £9.99 - review


I'm sorry to be mentioning this mascara again! (Last time, I'll promise!)
When there's no time to build, and with formulas that sit still, this False Lash Sculpt Mascara has been my go-to for creating gorgeous fluttery lashes in an instant. Because I can apply right from the root of the lash, I find I can achieve that tightling effect which helps give the illusion of thicker lashes - fab!

Elizabeth Arden Matte Lipstick in Nude | £21.00 - review & swatches


 To balance out the glow-y-ness achieved from my base and eyes, matte lipsticks are perfect for this as they help to tone things down a little. This smooth matte formula from Elizabeth Arden is one of my favourites. It really is a stunning soft Nude that goes with anything! It glides on nicely and give me the look of soft matte lips without drying them.


What do you like to throw together when you're in a rush? 



Toni. Xoxo



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really want to try the IT cosmetics CC cream. I keep hearing so many people talking about it!

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colour Tattos all round are amazing little pots of product, especially when you're in a hurry!

    Alice | alicemaysnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post! You really make me want to try all of these products... I'm always up for no-fuss makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. On and On Bronze is my favourite shade of colour tattoo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one, I really do appreciate it! Don't forget to leave a link of your blog so I can come and view yours. However, this is not an invitation to spam!

Apart from Instagram and Twitter, you can also follow me on my Facebook page Sheer Gloss Beauty Blog.

© Sheer Gloss | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig